Usage of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- YFHI maintains this website as a courtesy to anyone who may choose to access this website. The content of this website is for information purposes only. If you have concerns about your health, you should consult a professional health care provider and you should their seek assistance when interpreting these materials and applying them to your individual circumstances
- All advice and information on this website is given in good faith and is based on sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of release on the website. YFHI and its affiliates do not accept legal liability or responsibility for the content of the advice or information or any consequences arising from its use.
- This site contains links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of YFHI and YFHI is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. YFHI provides these links as a convenience and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply endorsement of the linked site by YFHI or its affiliates.
- The YFHI website addresses and all content and images contained within the website, as well as all copyright, trademark, trade dress and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by YFHI and its affiliates. You agree not to copy, use or otherwise infringe upon any trademarks or service marks contained in this website. You further agree that you will not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from any copies of the information downloaded from this website.
- When you access this website, a record of your visit will be kept. The logged information will only be used for statistical purposes.
- Your email address will only be recorded if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent, except where such disclosure is required by law.
- Information provided through comment, enquiry, and other online forms will only be used for the purposes for which you provided it.